- Battle (BF)
The Battle Game mode is the most open-ended game mode as far as game rules. This mode is the first mode you will experience if you play a campaign. Battle is all about the combat and making use of the various cover and flanking methods. Team composition is important here as you’ll want a good mixed of balanced, ranged and heavy fighters.
Rules & Information
- Ticket-based scoring: Each clan gets [player number] x10 tickets to start. First team to run out of tickets loses. (Alternatively server administrators may opt for time limit with high score, or highest remaining tickets instead).
- Hanako and Yamai teams start in war camps on the opposing sides of each map.
- Neutral (rogue) team spawns in remote areas of the map.
- Rogue hiring system available to “hire” rogue players to a team in exchange for honor.
- Flammable cover, high-grass and other cover mechanics are very prevalent in Battles.
- Intended for large player bases (16v16 if not higher)
- Capture the Informant (CTI)
Details to be revealed soon enough.